Monday, January 26, 2009

One down Four to go


Thank goodness today is over. When you have several different jobs on your desk, how do you choose which one to do first? Well in my case (dummy me), I chose to start off with the most perplexing and difficult job (and unfortunately the most necessary) of trying to figure out why the install of an application to the test server would not work. Had to call in the main server person and he is just as perplexed as I am. Finally, I decided that I would just reinstall the prior version and hope it will work. By this time it was noon and there was no way I was going to tackle that mess in the afternoon. So I set it aside until tomorrow morning. So on to the next job. That was an easy one. Only took about an hour to complete. Then on to the next one and almost got it finished before leaving. Yippee I get to start all over again tomorrow!

The best part of my day was coming home, knowing that dinner would be ready and waiting. Put a pot of beans and ham in the crockpot this morning. All I had to do when I got home was make the cornbread. Yum Yum Yum!

Now it is relax time and I find myself once again sipping my Frappuccino clone (I really should watch out, they are becoming addicting), watching TV, and writing my blog. The perfect ending to a somewhat hectic day.

2 comments:

  1. Frappuccino clone? now you're getting the hang of this just an on line journal with pictures and doings.

    ReplyDelete